Love



 I close my eyes and drift away
Far away to other planes with no delay
there is no one else there where there is neither night nor day
Only He who has made me, He who is called Ancient of days

He is a golden sheet of light and He wraps me
He twirls me into a dance and tickles my very soul as we greet
I am so wrapped by the sheet, I am one with Him
I am the Sheet

I crack up in laughter as a float around in space
Shimmering stars covering the sheet splitter like sun rays
my heart wells up with gladness, I marvel at this place
I am  one with happiness, peace, warmth, comfort,  protection, most of all, His warm embrace

The sheet becomes a liquid pouring from above
I become a vessel and it fills me up with love
I turn gold as I become filled, I become lighter and I feel more alive


I'm still dancing and twirling, I'm being filled to the brim and the overflowing
The liquid becomes an ocean, I'm filled with warm sensations and a knowing
That  as I twirl deep down into it I become one with the golden ocean that is ever flowing
I am the ocean, ever  soaring

I bask in the quiet stillness of the sea
No expectations, no judgement and no shame. Just a perfect love and a perfect breeze
I am one with love, acceptance and respect as I open my eyes and awake to the fact that all this is real.
If this is how perfect love and happiness is
Then surely I will make more time for us to meet


Phemelo Motona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Us To You

Born of fire

Love Remains